If you’ve heard someone say that LinkedIn isn’t the right place to look for prospects…they’re wrong. With the right strategy in place, LinkedIn is a gold mine for tradies and builders like you.
How to Attract Commercial Construction Clients:
Step 1: Optimize Your Professional Profile on LinkedIn
Your LinkedIn profile is your online calling card. Make sure you look sharp!
Your profile should have the following:
- a professional photo
- a cover photo that is relevant to what you do
- a job title and headline that is SEO-friendly
- a portfolio that features your experience and what you can offer
- recommendations from past or existing clients and partners
Step 2: Level Up Your Strategy
Take a moment to reevaluate your strategy.
- You must have a clear understanding of what you can offer before you can come up with a strategy on how to market what you do.
Market your message.
- Your message can reach your prospects through posting relevant and consistent content. Conversations start when there is enough content for your prospects to know what you have to offer.
Having enough content that highlights your message helps your prospects see your ASK aka your “do you want to work with us?”
Step 3: Consistency is Key
Post content that is original and useful to your ideal client. Uploading relevant content on a regular basis boosts your visibility and reputation as an expert in your construction business.